2 day Catalina trip June 28th-29th on the Bottom Scratcher

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dips in

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just want to let you know we have a two-day trip going out 28th & 29th of June. We did one of these last month and it was a blast! We leave at 5.30am Saturday and return about 5.30pm on Sunday. We will do 4 dives on the backside the first day, then run around to Two Harbors for a steak BBQ on the beach. We will then sleep on a mooring so we all get a good nights rest, then do 4 dives on the front side on Sunday. We limit it to 20 people to keep it comfortable. The entire cost for the whole trip including food, fills and BBQ is only $250. If interested call Capt. Greg or Carla at 714-963 4378.

I did June 21 and June 22 with Bottom scratcher and slept in a bunk friday night and saturday night that trip. The bunk room was pretty warm but once they pointed the fans into the room it was sleepable. There is a shower on board too, so you can get a morning shower. I had some great dives and took a ton of pics.

Unfortunately, we did have some mechanical trouble coming back on sunday. We got towed in and I know they needed some repairs to the rudder. Is it done yet? I don't know but someone should post if they do.

The crew was nice, the food was great, and sleeping for free on board set me up perfectly. I hope all is well with them as I would dive with them again.

-Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom