(2) Dive Rite BP/W Venture Wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davsholm423

Registered
Reaction score
I never got into diving as much as I thought I would and am taking my losses and selling my gear. I have pretty much a full set of gear posted within the different categories of classifieds.

I have two of these bp/w setups sale and they are $300 each plus shipping. Paypal please.

This is a pretty standard Dive Rite bp/w system. It has a Dive Rite aluminum back plate. they rigged the webbing which is in good shape and has room for adjustment or can easily be redone. The webbing has Dive Rite hardware for clps/straps/etc. The system has upper and lower straps for around the tank. There are standard lower weight pouches alon gwith two XS Scuba weight pourhces (retail for $10 a piece) along the upper strap which helps to distribute weight. As seen in the picture one of the rigs has two 2 lb weights along the shoulder straps which could easily be removed if unwanted. The bp is similar to the one pictured except not matte.

Dive Rite Aluminum Back Plate @ Divers-Supply.com

The wings are Dive Rite Ventures. The Venture is for single tanks with backplate system. The trapezoid-shape gives the diver lift around the hips where needed for hirizontal trim underwater. the Venture has 30 lbs of lift. Each has ~20 dives, mostly freshwater, and were properly rinsed and stored after use. They also both have standard and rear venting. Both have crotch straps, one has a shoulder quick release.

Let me know if you have any questions.

DSC02789.JPG

DSC02790.JPG

DSC02791.JPG

DSC02792.JPG

DSC02793.JPG

DSC02795.JPG

The backplate is standard: 15.5 inches tall x 10.5 inches wide. The harness was made with webbing at the shop at which they were bought. Both are pretty "medium" one for a 5' 10" 150 lb male, the other for a 5' 11" 175 lb male.

$175 shipped (USA)

mikediveguy & costalclaire - I have sold items and tried shipping internationally and it was an expensive hassle that I would like to avoid if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom