2 Divers Shot in Pemba (Tanzania) Need Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stefo2:
Look, 6Gill, I'm getting quite tired of you going on about MM being my hero and all. If you re-read my original post, I only mentioned him in parenthesis (and I wasn't even thinking about gun control then, but more about the alarmist, bordering on paranoid atmosphere he claims to have detected in his country, which he partly blames on the American media) and it had nothing to do with the main point of my post. You decided to read my comments very selectively.

And this is the last comment I'm going to make in this thread, unless it is back to the original topic of whether Pemba is a safe place to visit.

Ok Stefo! I'll do the same. Did you go to the web site? I thought it was really done well. This man is dangerous! It is really regrettable that so many Europeans think that he is telling them the truth. The web site makes it pretty clear what a buffoon the man really is.

As for Pemba, until such time that this group of thugs are killed and/or captured and executed I would not advise anyone to take their holiday there. Maybe the loss of tourist traffic might just induce the authorities there to expedite their demise! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom