2 Faber HP100's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bankyf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have 2 Faber HP 100cf HP cylinders for sale. These received their 2nd hydro last year and are stamped 3/11. O2 cleaned and filled with hyper air. I have not used them since the Hydro/o2 clean/vis/fill last spring. Will need a new vis in March. These are the heavier faber tanks that some people prefer. $200 each. Would prefer local pickup and I really don't want to ship, but will drop off at the UPS store for packing/shipping if buyer pays all fees.

I have a question: When you say these are the "heavier" Fabers, do you mean they are the

Faber HP-100, 3180+ 10% (-14.76 full/-7.26 empty); or the
Faber FX-100, 3442 (-8.41 full/-.59 empty).

(Or is there another type of Faber HP-100 that I don't have listed here?)

Also, what type of valves do they have on them? (e.g., are they convertible, or?)

Thank you,
Blue Sparkle

I have a question: When you say these are the "heavier" Fabers, do you mean they are the

Faber HP-100, 3180+ 10% (-14.76 full/-7.26 empty); or the
Faber FX-100, 3442 (-8.41 full/-.59 empty).

(Or is there another type of Faber HP-100 that I don't have listed here?)

Also, what type of valves do they have on them? (e.g., are they convertible, or?)

Thank you,
Blue Sparkle

Din valves. They say Blue Steel on them. Tanks are 3180 with a +. Thanks for clarifying that model number so I didn't have to do the research again.:D

Still For Sale?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom