2 Football questions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am in Jacksonville, FLA and in 2005 we will be hosting Superbowl XXXIX. As a season ticket holder I should have a chance at a lottery for Superbowl tix. I have no idea how much those tickets will be at all.

I can tell you, though, that this will be the closest I ever get to attending a superbowl in this lifetime and I am still not sure if I will fork over the cake for the opportunity.

The only reason I see for going is having bragging rights.

Is that like a commercial toilet cleaner????????
Why don't you guys take up a real game.....RUGBY !!!!!!
All the bash & crash and we don't wear no pads or helmets...., nor do we stop the game for commercial breaks. Rugby world cup is coming up.....Watch this space on FOX sports.....The cup is coming home to NZ.....Gooooooo the ALL BLACKS!!!!!!!! Woohooo
Gasman

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Yes, I've been.

Dallas-Buffalo in the Rose Bowl

$250 per ticket, and worth it.

Everyone should try to go to one major sporting event in their life.
I've got a Indy 500, A Super Bowl, and an NBA championship.

I need Daytona, World Series, and Stanley Cup!

I feel somewhat the same. I have seen a space shuttle blast through the clouds, I have seen a President speak live, and I want to go to a Super Bowl. I'm willing to pay 250.00.
How did you find tickets for that price?

I'll go to a superbowl the year they decide to host it in Buffalo or Chicago or Green Bay.... none of that mild-weather or stuff for me.

Let the parade in the winning city be postponed a week because of a flu virus among all team members :)

PhotoTJ once bubbled...
That was 10 years ago.

lol. I was going to say, "it must of been 10 years ago." :)

have i been, no, i have been to many of regular games in the superdome to watch my poor old aints though!! ( i can call them that, i have been an avid fan for many of years, waaaaaaaay to long according to all of my friends!!! :D but, if they (Saints) ever made it to the bowl, I would sell my wife, three kids, and BOTH of my nutzzz, :wacko:
and then go into hock on everything I own, except my dive gear to get just ONE ticket!!!!!:cheers:

1. No
2. I would rather get all the angles on TV. Not to mention that for what I would have to pay for the tickets, I could pay for a season's worth of dive charters! And the Lions are going any time soon either.

No superbowl yet... I would love to go. And would be willing to pay whatever my dad paid. (He's my one and only chance of ever getting tickets.) I have been to the Daytona 500 though. Got to go into the pits and everything... that was cool.

Jessica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom