2 Football questions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessicaDodge once bubbled...
I have been to the Daytona 500 though. Got to go into the pits and everything... that was cool.

Jessica

Officially envious and extremely jealous.....

It was a very very long time ago... If you follow NASCAR it was back when Ricky Rudd raced for Quaker State.... Got his autograph and everything... he's still my favorite driver.

Jessica

It was a very very long time ago... If you follow NASCAR it was back when Ricky Rudd raced for Quaker State.... Got his autograph and everything... he's still my favorite driver.

Jessica
I believe that was before I really got into it...I've only been following the sport for about 9 years (fag boy's inagural year in '94), but I am guessing that was back when Rudd was driving for Hendrick.

Anyway, that still doesn't change the fact you've ben to DAYTONA....which is just off the cool-o-meter in my book.

most people don't buy super bowl tickets

though a few tickets are for sale most aren't for good seats

If your lucky enough to work or be an important client of an involved corporation then you get the tickets for free

:eek:ut:

I HATE when people take their little kids to the game. Its basically a waste of a ticket and its done way too often. There should be an age limit of atleast 12

A friend of mine got 5 tickets to one of the super bowl's at the rose bowl and he invited his brother. His brother was a surgeon and pretty big whig in the community but his wife said NO.

He couldn't go because he hadn't been spending enough time with the kids!
:(

Now family is important but we were talking about a FREE ticket to the super bowl:confused:

oh well

So, who are you referring to when you say "fag boy" I think I know and hate him tremendously, but just wondering.

Jessica

So, who are you referring to when you say "fag boy" I think I know and hate him tremendously, but just wondering.

Jessica

Would his initials be JG?? :mean:

Well, Jess, I would think thta if you have a clue, then you know who he is....

And Texan...yes...on the initials

Yep, That's exactly who I was thinking of.

Jessica

Jessica

I bet if they took the bodywork off, it would look just like the cars they use this year. It may even BE the exact same design. Just like in the early 70's. Maybe someday NASCAR will race cars with some relation to an actual road car. They should race the truck series ONLY because their cars have much more in common with trucks than any car on the road now, except maybe the Ford Crown Vic or Merc Marauder. Limiting costs is one thing, but at least lets put some 80's technology in the cars! maybe even, god forbid, Fuel Injection!

1. No

2. MAYBE $50. So clearly I won't be going anytime soon.

I think everyone should try minor league anything for live viewing. I go to minor league events for cheap, have plenty of space, and get to watch entertaining sports!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom