2 High Pressure Steel 120's South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whereabouts in south Florida? If you don't want to post your exact location, a PM or just an estimated distance from Clearwater, FL would be fine.

Not always. :D I am trying to talk my husband into these. I just bought a set of HP 80's then had to pay extra for the O2 cleaning. We will be in WPB in 2 weeks.

Does anyone have an opinion of the safety of using these tanks with the available yoke connection rather than the DIN?

They are set up for yoke or DIN. I use DIN because I believe the connection is better than yoke. Just remove the inserts or put them in depending upon what you need. That is the great part about these valves, yoke or DIN depending on your needs. Let me know.

I am in Boynton Beach, Florida, just south of WPB

---------- Post added April 26th, 2013 at 05:16 PM ----------

Tank are officially O2 cleaned and VIP done today. They looked great inside (of course they are only 2 years old) I just saw the Hydro date today. I thought they were 1 year old but time must fly. Anyway, still for sale since all of the questions anyone could ask about tanks have been answered. The shop owner I work for part time let me place them in the shop for sale so I expect them to go quickly. The last set we put in the shop lasted 24 hours before they were sold.

Price adjustment made. They are just in my way now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanks are same price but I will fill them with Nitrox and deliver them up to 1 hour north or south of Boynton Beach, otherwise I put them into the rental fleet and keep them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom