For Sale 2 Poseidon Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohhhh another rare Poseidon diver! Although I can’t see the pictures, see how old they are, or when they were last serviced, I love my xtremes and have never had an issue with them even down at trimix depths in the low 30’s temps.

Which generation first stage? Integral OPV? When were they serviced last, and by who? How long have they been sitting? Which versions are the seconds? Is this two firsts & two seconds (technical configuration)? Length of hoses? Are they the Poseidon hoses or aftermarket? Any swivels?

Don't know what generation first stage is, OPV must be built in as I cannot see any difference between new and these.,Last serviced 3 years ago.,Serviced by Aquatic Adventures of Michigan,Brighton Mi.), Sitting one year, not technical configured, One was set up on main tank , other was on pony.,hose lengths 2 ft 3 in.,All Posideon no aftermarket. Pictures are up now

You said in a pm no transmitter. Whats the black post coming off the side in the first pic? A pic of the bottom of the reg (not the side with the ip adjustment screw) would reveal if they have the built in opv. Its a small plug recessed into the bottom. 3 years as the last service is a while. If the servos have and leaks they are $42 a piece to replace. I'll offer $550 with free shipping.

forgot to take the transmitter off before the picture it is not included. Where your asking about has a spring in it . There are no leaks in it . Im very particular and take very good care of my equipment. will take the $550.00 for them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom