2 trips on Blackbeard's Cruises on eBay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwdiver

Registered
Reaction score
Midwest Scuba Diving Magazine is auctioning off 2 trips on Blackbeard's Cruises on eBay. The retail value is $929 and the starting bids are only $499! Please visit the auction and bid if you want to win these tickets at an exceptional deal.

eBay Auction: Blackbeards Cruise - Weeklong Scuba - $929 value - NR!! - eBay (item 330223816295 end time Apr-05-08 08:08:39 PDT)

If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly or post questions here.

Thanks,
Brian Pautsch
Midwest Scuba Diving Magazine
brian@midwestscubadiving.com

IS this a legit trip if won on ebay. I have had some bad luck with ebay in the past

Absolutely! These are pre-paid vouchers that we normally raffle off at events...like scuba trade shows. The eBay auction ended on Friday and they sold for $510 each...much lower than we had hoped, but a steal for the winner.

We are listing two more vouchers this week. I'll update this forum once they get listed.

Thanks,
Brian Pautsch

Midwest Scuba Diving Magazine is auctioning off 2 trips on Blackbeard's Cruises on eBay. The retail value is $899 and the starting bids are only $449! Please visit the auction and bid if you want to win these tickets at an exceptional deal.

eBay Auction: Blackbeard's Cruise Weeklong Bahamas Scuba! 50% off! No Reserve!
Blackbeard's Cruise Weeklong Bahamas Scuba! 50% off! NR - eBay (item 330291232220 end time Dec-08-08 20:04:31 PST)

If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly or post questions here.

Thanks,
Brian Pautsch
brian@midwestscubadiving.com

A small suggestion - you might at least show a picture of the boats they use rather than the Aqua Cat. Someone might be a little disappoint when they get a bunk and not a cabin.

And hopefully they do not mind you using a copyrighted photo in your auction.

wow, that is really misleading if not outright fraudulent to show a picture of the Aquacat on an ad for a Blackbeard's cruise. (Yeah I know it's the same company.)

Scared Silly - Thanks for the suggestion. This was an honest mistake on our part and has been corrected.

Damselfish - We have sold several of these and we accidentally put up the Aquacat picture. It was an honest mistake and we have corrected it. In the future, it would be a better idea to contact the forum member via PM rather than post messages like yours. We are an honest business selling a great deal.

Scared Silly - Thanks for the suggestion. This was an honest mistake on our part and has been corrected.

Damselfish - We have sold several of these and we accidentally put up the Aquacat picture. It was an honest mistake and we have corrected it. In the future, it would be a better idea to contact the forum member via PM rather than post messages like yours. We are an honest business selling a great deal.

amusing, I was simply agreeing with Scared Silly, who you just thanked ?!

I'm glad you fixed, it, I'll take your word it was an honest mistake (although it was certainly a pretty large one!) But when you advertise something for free on a thread on this board, expect people to comment on the thread for better or worse. It's the way it works.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom