Palau diving trip for 2 people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KatRizzo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Awesome diving trip for 2 people!
I purchased an auction for a 7 night vacation with 5 days of two tank diving valued at $3500. The diving is with Sam's Tours. I have a friend that dove with them and said they were great and the diving was amazing! Please let me know if you have any questions. It would be an awesome trip but we are unable to go by the date it must be used which is December 17, 2017. Details are below. If interested you can email directly at kat.viaggio@gmail.com

Palau Central Hotel - Palau Central Hotel Welcome
Sam's Tours - Sam's Tours Dive Center Palau

The package includes:
7 nights' accommodation at Palau Central Hotel (double occupancy), continental breakfast at the hotel
5 days of 2 tank diving, snorkel at Jellyfish Lake on one of the dive days
Additional 3rd tank dive at Chandelier Cave, hotel transfers during tours
lunch & refreshments, professional guide, tanks, weights, free Nitrox up to 32% (with proof of certification)
Sam's Tours water bottle and Reefhook.
Dinner for two (2) at Elilai ($150.00 value).
Not Included:
Airfare
Required Government Permits
Dive Gear
Roundtrip Airport Transfer
We offer weekly full gear package for $125.00 (bc, reg, mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit) for 5 days in which you can save more than renting each gear. Please let me know which one you need so I can include it in your package.
One thing to note is that Palau government requires all visitors to have a permit for all water activities. The permit costs are as follows:

REQUIRED GOVERNMENT PERMITS

KOROR STATE ROCK ISLAND PERMITS (for visitors 6 years old and older):
>Scuba diving, kayaking, snorkeling, etc. no Jellyfish Lake - $50.00, valid 10 days, non-transferable.
>Scuba diving, kayaking, snorkeling, etc. including Jellyfish Lake - $100.00, valid 10 days, non-transferable.
Guests wishing to upgrade for access to Jellyfish Lake will have to pay an additional $75.00.

PELELIU STATE PERMITS (for visitors 6 years and older):
>Scuba Diving - $30.00, valid 10 days, non-transferable.
>All Other Water Activities/Snorkeling - $10.00, valid for 1 day, non-transferable.

PERMITS FEE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
PERMITS ARE AVAILABLE AT SAM'S TOURS. PREFERABLY CASH.

PLEASE READ:
· Palau Marine Law requires each diver must have a surface marker buoy (safety sausage) with them every time they dive.
· For safety reasons, guests who have not been diving for 2 years or more are required to do a refresher course prior to diving with Sam's Tours.
· We strongly advise guests to complete the refresher course prior to arrival in Palau.
· We no longer have DIN tanks. For guests with DIN regulator, we supply DIN adaptors for free.

If you could get Sams to push the deadline one month I would be interested. We are headed there early January and have booked travel, but not the lodging or diving yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom