2008 GLWC Merchandise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you get my PM?

Ok I'm taking orders for delivery at the Spring MNG. You can still order, if you dont plan on attending the MNG. I also have a few items left over from the last order. I have a couple of fleece jackets and some of the t-shirts with no pocket. Misc. sizes.

once again here is a re listing of what we have to offer this stuff is of high quality materials.

ITEM # DESCRIPTION DECORATION PRICE
5180 Hanes Beefy TÃÔ T-Shirt Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo S-XL $10.50 each
XXL $12.00 each
5190 Hanes Beefy TÃÔ T-Shirt with pocket Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo S-XL $13.00 each
XXL $14.50 each
J754 Challenger Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back S-XL $62.00 each
XXL $64.50 each
F170 Hanes Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back S-XL $27.50 each
XXL $29.00 each
1202 Akwa Crewneck Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back S-XL $27.50 each
XXL $29.00 each
JP77* MenÃÔ R Tek Fleece Full Zip Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back XS-XL $45.00 each
XXL $47.50 each
LP77* Ladies R Tek Fleece Full Zip Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back XS-XL $45.00 each
XXL $47.50 each
J727* Ultra Soft Microfiber Windshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back XS-XL $45.00 each
XXL $47.50 each
C865* Flexfit Cap Embroider Porthole logo on the front S/M $10.50 each
L/XL $10.50 each

I have pictures of items also if you want to take a look at some of them.

Hello just wondering if orders were being taken for shirts and etc. for the fall meet and greet.
I am interested in getting some attire for my wife and myself.
Our dive group would be interested as well. Do you have a current list of what stock you have left? If so just post and I will get the word out.
Thank you,
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

So GTXL1200... You going to have swag available for the fall M&G?????

Yes I will try.. I wonder if I should start a taking orders thread now.. or just do it here. I know several people have contacted me since spring with stuff they wanted. well since my secretary ran off with my assistant. I dont have any record of that. so for those of you who wanted stuff should PM me. I have some people in mind

kidsdream sweat shirt
leko Black fleece
M.BIpartitus Umm something I forgot now
Cam still shopping the list
MichscubaMike challanger Jacket only if approved by the board of directors :D

I know there were others I think so once again send me a PM with your order and I will try and get an order in and deliver at MNG. should I leave it here. or start a new thread down below?:confused:

hey Ted,

Put me down for a 5180 XL gray T--no pocket. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom