2010 GLWC Merchandise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gtxl1200

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here is the New and updated Merchandise thread. The items below are what's available. The price now includes Taxes and shipping. I also included a couple of pictures to show what colors are available, only in the fleece jackets and hats. The T-shirts and Sweat shirts only come in Grey or White to keep cost down.

To place an order just pick the item number and Size and Color and post it here.

ITEM # DESCRIPTION DECORATION PRICE

5180 Hanes Beefy T’s T-Shirt Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo
S-XL$13.00 each
XXL $15.00 each

5190 Hanes Beefy T’s T-Shirt WITH pocket Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo
S-XL $16.00 each
XXL $18.00 each

J754 Challenger Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back
S-XL $65.00 each
XXL $68.00 each

F170 Hanes Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back
S-XL $30.00 each
XXL $32.00 each

1202 Akwa Crewneck Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back
S-XL $30.00 each
XXL $32.00 each

JP77* Men’s R Tek Fleece Full Zip Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back

XS-XL $48.00 each
XXL $50.00 each

LP77* Ladies R Tek Fleece Full Zip Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back

XS-XL $48.00 each
XXL $50.00 each

J727* Ultra Soft Microfiber Windshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back

XS-XL $48.00 each
XXL $50.00 each

C865* Flexfit Cap Embroider Porthole logo on the front
S/M $13.00 each
L/XL $15.00 each

Attachments

• fleece.jpg
    fleece.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 89
  • ladiesfleece.jpg
    ladiesfleece.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 80
  • hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 61
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Great Job Ted! I think its only right I am the first to post! Since I was probably the biggest nag!

5180 Hanes Beefy T’s T-Shirt Silkscreen left chest porthole logo & full back Wrecking Crew logo
QTY= 2 Size Large $13.00 each (Grey color!)

J754 Challenger Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back
QTY = 1 Size Large $65.00 each

F170 Hanes Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back
QTY = 1 Size Large $30.00 each (Grey Color!)

If my math is right... Total = $121.00

Last edited:
Could you post a sample of the logo? Or do you have a link where it was posted previously?

TIA!

Could you post a sample of the logo? Or do you have a link where it was posted previously?

TIA!

The logo is MittenDivers's avatar.

I would like the Woman's Fleece - size Small. in RASPBERRY

LP77* Ladies R Tek Fleece Full Zip Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back $48.00.

So, that would be $48 from me. Payment in full before or at the M&G?

Thank you for your efforts in this.

Last edited:
I would like the Woman's Fleece - size Small.

Do I pick a color, or is there a standard color that the shows off the embroidery properly?

LP77* Ladies R Tek Fleece Full Zip Jacket Embroider Porthole logo on left chest, Embroider Wrecking Crew logo on full back $48.00.

So, that would be $48 from me. Payment in full before or at the M&G?

Thank you for your efforts in this.

Hey nat. You pick the color. just click on the attached file on the ladies fleece and you can see the colors. The vendor will match the color with the embroidery. I have the Dark Blue fleece and the embroidery is in red. I think the grey fleec's the embroidery is in Black.. It just depends on the color..

I will post them when I get home tonight.

Here are the rear logo and the front logo for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom