2008 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know it's fairly common. It's just ridiculous. I don't understand why people take it so seriously. It's supposed to be FUN. That's it.

2008 NCAA Football Rankings - Week 11 (Nov. 9)

AP Top 25

1. Alabama (44) 10-0 1,604
2. Texas Tech (21) 10-0 1,574
3. Florida 8-1 1,467
4. Texas 9-1 1,437
5. Oklahoma 9-1 1,375
6. USC 8-1 1,311
7. Penn State 9-1 1,161
8. Utah 10-0 1,157
9. Boise State 9-0 1,110
10. Ohio State 8-2 1,009
11. Oklahoma State 8-2 963
12. Missouri 8-2 913
13. Georgia 8-2 880
14. Ball State 9-0 677
15. TCU 9-2 623
16. Brigham Young 9-1 602
17. North Carolina 7-2 597
18. Michigan State 9-2 584
19. LSU 6-3 552
20. Florida State 7-2 380
21. Pittsburgh 7-2 318
22. Cincinnati 7-2 269
23. Oregon State 6-3 124
24. South Carolina 7-3 117
25. Tulsa 8-1 84

Aww Mike why are we not in bold (24. South Carolina)? No love? I know it will be very short lived. Just no love........

Hey, how 'bout my VOLS ?
You gotta give them credit for one of the finest demonstrations of an implosion ever! Jeez
:shakehead: :depressed: :shocked2: :confused:

Yea I can't believe whats happening in Knoxville. It kinda pisses me off to see them do Fulmer like that. He gave so much, but he has lost the team.

the VOL fans have been saying "Fire Fulmer" for years.

Most VOL fans I've notice are "Fair weathered fans". If they loose they won't wear their UT logo'd stuff or be seen. yet when they win they can't help not to let everyone know.

The sad thing is when you see fans saying "I wish we'd just loose every game left in the season just so they'd fire Fulmer". I mean to put down your own team like that because you don't like the coach?

they quickly forgot this is the same coach that took them to the SEC Championship just last year.

He also took them to a National Championship.

Fulmer had a 75% win ratio overall.... very few coaches have anything close to that.

yet, one bad season and they want him gone.

Fulmer had a 75% win ratio overall.... very few coaches have anything close to that.

Because most fans don't have a clue. Every fan thinks he is an expert on football because he slept at a Holiday Inn.

Most VOL fans I've notice are "Fair weathered fans". If they loose they won't wear their UT logo'd stuff or be seen. yet when they win they can't help not to let everyone know.

The sad thing is when you see fans saying "I wish we'd just loose every game left in the season just so they'd fire Fulmer". I mean to put down your own team like that because you don't like the coach?

they quickly forgot this is the same coach that took them to the SEC Championship just last year.

He also took them to a National Championship.

I mentioned all this to a UT fan a few weeks ago and he acted like UT fans were so completely loyal and I was nuts.

Back
Top Bottom