2009 SB Fitness Exercise Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! ... but I'm barely keeping ahead of Penny. You oughta hear the trash talking I have to endure when she beats me at something.... it's pure hell... so I have to "go hard, or go home"! :D

too..... :D
....... easy.... :wink:
.....................must...... :cool2:
..........................................resist............................. :eyebrow:

:shocked2:

Just loved the post from Artic! Am not able to go anywhere myself..it's a lack of self control when faced with a menu.
Did a 30 min walk after breakfast and again after dinner (2-days in a row)
it's windy here, so haven't done any diving since Sat.

:happywave: ive been at the aussie Invade the Rocks dive trip so just go back and im re-motivated to being fitter this year!!!!

ive gained alot of weight in the last year so no more lying to myself... tomorrow im back at weekly weighins and going to add an extra walk or 2 to my weekly workouts

thanks for helping me keep motivated!!

Getting back with the program. Had a very good spin session on Wed. We did 15 miles in 45 minutes. Most of all getting control back. Next spin session will be an hour tomorrow. Then, if the wind will stop will shovel out the driveways.

Most of all not getting mired in mistakes. That is a sure route to negative thinking and failure.

Here it is Sunday and I'm back on track, I think. Saturday, yesterday, I really felt crummy but decided to give some exercise a try. First it was some free weights at about a 60% level. Followed that with an hour spin class. Both went surprisingly well and I felt better at the end. Maybe I sweated the bugs out, eh?

This last Thursday and Friday we had a snow dump followed by winds gusting up to 35mph. Early yesterday morning we had another couple inches fall. My neighbor took pity on me and used his ATV and plow for a first pass over one driveway Thursday evening.

Yesterday I took the last few inches off the 3x3 driveway and got to the other one. Snow there was up to waist deep. But, it is only 1x2 so not that bad.

In short, Lots of exercise, some sore muscles and back on track for sure!:satisfied:

Had a carefree weekend up at the caves... being busy and out and about really helps keep focused and away from grazing... Hit 238 this morning, back in the groove...

Attachments

• stats 030909.png
    stats 030909.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 35
tumbleweed.gif

Had a good week of steady progress, only to go off plan last night w/ Calamari @ Bru's Room and 4 pints of Ultra... Eccck..., that'll take a few days to burn off the blip...

Attachments

• stats 031509.png
    stats 031509.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 41
I've tried not to continue boring people with the details of our workouts, but have remained at it daily... the nitty gritty is in my fitness blog. Took last Saturday off for a day of hiking, rappelling, and rope climbing, and put pics and such in our Great Adventure Blog.

Hope everyone is still getting in shape and finding fitness they enjoy!

3361146001_fe6f1a5661.jpg

Back
Top Bottom