2009 Zeagle Ranger LTD GRAY Atomic SS1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get $1,141 when I add the one from your link with the SS1. I paid $1,130 for the two and they are brand new so I am discounting the items to a fair price. I expect people to make realistic offers so if someone offered $950 I would take it. I also understand I may lose money but thats my problem. What's the advantage? You're helping someone out in the community thats new and you get a deal.

hi Jesse,

Again I am not trying to sabotage your sale. Just trying to smooth it a bit :)
Did you check the Medium & Grey boxes? I get $579.

p.s. why do you sell this bc. I hear nothing but good things about the Zeagle BCs. Does it not fit you perhaps?

I get $771.66 regardless of size/color option. I think $1000 for the BC and Octo/Inflator is a good deal if its what you're looking for.

Good luck.

Its fits fine but financial reasons force me to sell some stuff to continue going to school full time and not having to have a full time job.

Ranger $500
Titanium SS1 $300

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom