2010 DUI DOG Rally & Demo Tour - April 10th & 11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a BARE (as in the brand name :mooner:)wearing diver only!! Who needs DUI 'stuff'!!

Carl, of course just kidding not about the use of BARE, but the other jabs.....:D Thanks for the update really. I have even worked one of the DUI shows :idk:

:D

I'll be there.. Want to experience what all the fuss is about.. :wink:

Carl, of course just kidding not about the use of BARE, but the other jabs.....:D Thanks for the update really. I have even worked one of the DUI shows :idk::D

No worries, my friend. It is great to 'hear' from you! Might you be in attendance at the event in April?

I'm going. Hopefully they'll have a drysuit small enough to fit my son so he can try it out, too.

No worries, my friend. It is great to 'hear' from you! Might you be in attendance at the event in April?

Probably not, have another event at Travis later in the month with the Swamp Divers. But if I don't see you, safe and happy diving!

I will be attending, so I can try some gloves with my DUI drysuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom