2010 DUI DOG Rally & Demo Tour - April 10th & 11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last minute change, I can't stand it but I also can't go.:shakehead:
One of these days I'll get to try one. Oh well I'll see yall at the Swamper Campout..

Paul

Looks like I am out as well. Still in Cozumel and won't be returning until the 15th. You all have a great time.

ONE TANK DIVE SPECIAL - Saturday April 10 @ 1:00 pm

We are running a One Tank dive special on Saturday April 10 beginning at 1:00 for $20. Dive site will be selected by the diver consensus. If you want to paricipate in the dive, eight spaces available, contact Ellen (the extraordinary shuttle driver) to save your space. She will be around the DUI event on the shuttle or call me at the number below.

Enjoy the DUI event, see you on the lake.

Robert
Lake Travis Scuba
Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba
512-784-5980

Last edited:
I missed the Whites Drysuit demos, and I'm going to miss the DUI one too?! Dagnabit!

Reports of my [inability to attend] are greatly exaggerated! Turns out I will be there, demo-ing some trilam suits bright & early Sunday morning ^_^ though i don't have my dive computer yet ... eep.

Photos from DUI Dog Rally & Demo days at Windy Point - Saturday April 10. Taken from Giant Stride after morning charter and at the DUI demo tent.

Take advantage of the opportunity to test dive a DUI Dry Suit, you can have Susan Long, DUI President/CEO, get you fitted. How often do you get the chance to meet the top DOG of any company, pun intended?

Attachments

• DSC00189.jpg
    DSC00189.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 53
Hey, I get photo credit on that shot of you and Susan! Thanks for getting my BU mask back into my hands Saturday Robert - DOH! :/

FYI Swampers - I listed my VGC Stock Large CLX450 for sale in the classified section - lots of extras - inc the suit heater bulkhead! :wink:

Alas, I have fallen hard for the FLX Extreme...

Trey

Last edited:
I'm actually kinda glad I missed (skipped) that event...I don't need that hook in my mouth too :D

Back
Top Bottom