2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Changing your excercise can be good, muscle confusion is a widely excepted theory in muscle training. The problem with it is if you build muscle, add weight. Sooo, it is entirly possible you are losing fat, but still putting on weight because you are working out to hard. Counting calories, as much as you don't want to do it, is a very important part of weight loss. If you were to eat 1000-1200 calories per day, very low or no simple carbs, with your cardio routine you would have to lose weight.

I don't mean to sound like a know it all or a jenny craig commercial, but this isn't my first dance as a fat man. I've used my same system to get to 200lbs from 230, 275, and now 340. Yeah I know I'm a yoyo. my problem is getting to my goal, getting to happy, and letting things go back to the way they were. I like to eat.

Jenny..I usually don't share my plan, but if you want to know the way I do it, pm me.

Last edited:
Hit the gym again today - 31 minutes on the bike this time. I was hoping to follow it up with TH200 from Power 90 (I've heard it's similar to, if not the same as, P90x's ab routine), but I only made it to TH180 in this heat.

yeah...25 weeks in and 101 pounds down.

See all that bitchin n moanin for nothing! :D :D :D :D :D

It's been a very long trip, and I've still got 30-40 more to go before I start building back up, but I did go to Dennys to celebrate.

Congratulations!

It's been a very long trip, and I've still got 30-40 more to go before I start building back up, but I did go to Dennys to celebrate.

You're an inspiration, deepwater.

For the record, 31 minutes on a bike and TH200 again today. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning, but we've got house guests over the next couple days, so combined with work, I doubt I'll get much exercise in (and I'll probably eat too much to boot. :-( ).

Keeping it easy this week. Light walking and running. Have the 1/2 marathon on Sunday. Goal is to complete it. Second goal is under 3 hrs.. whuh oohhh... that's gonna be pushing it for me. My sister was [-]conned[/-] encouraged to join me. She is fitter, lighter and more naturally an athlete.

Jenny
I say don't worry about sis, just focus on your goals and try to be happy with which ever one you get. Who knows maybe luck will be on your side and you'll get everything you want. Good Luck.

What do I want? NO BLISTERS! No toenails falling off! I have really worked up to this race, more so than the other two. Changed my running, changed my shoes, and I feel, just for today, except being a bit tired, ready for the race and actually looking forward to it!
Sis and I promised to stay together. She is NOT looking forward this run. She's done one 5k and hated every minute of it.. maybe this is my way of getting back at her for all those childhood sister stuffs? :evilgrin:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom