2010 season plans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Avonthediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok I'm tired of seeing the same O'l post on this page! So I'm going to ask what are your 2010 season plans or goals? :D

I plan on building my u/w photography skills and acquiring more camera gear. I would also like to take a cavern & rebreather course. I will be heading back down to S. Florida in May. Hopefully, I will have started on accomplishing some of this by then (camera stuff). I would like to ring the bell on the old Kimberling City bridge at Table Rock Lake. Visit and possibly re-visit some of the old shipwrecks on Lake Michigan and make more dives this year than I did last year. So far, I am off to a decent start with 8 openwater dives since January 1st.

I want to try and get my cavern cert this year.

I plan to attend a couple of the SB meet and Greets... The one at Gilboa (Ohio) the last weekend in April..and Invade the Keys (FL) in June... I am also looking to take nitrox and rescue.
I also plan to attend the record breaking attempt at Gilboa on July 17th

Guinness Record Breaking Event

I plan too take an enriched air course at some point. Diving Bonne Terre, Mine on April 24-25th. Going to Roatan June 19-26th. Diving Oronogo Missouri this weekend the 10th. Getting my little brother thru big brothers bigs sisters OW certified on April 30th. Try and take a trip to mermet springs in July for an extended weekend. Then hopefully lots of local diving in between.

I plan too take an enriched air course at some point. Diving Bonne Terre, Mine on April 24-25th. Going to Roatan June 19-26th. Diving Oronogo Missouri this weekend the 10th. Getting my little brother thru big brothers bigs sisters OW certified on April 30th. Try and take a trip to mermet springs in July for an extended weekend. Then hopefully lots of local diving in between.

We are doing alot of the same stuff. I dive oronogo all the time and I try to dive mermet once a summer or so. Also since I will be going to college in STL next year I hope to dive Bonne Terre soon too.

I just finished my Enriched Air Course, doing a liveaboard with Nekton 5/15. Then I need to convince my non-diving wife to part with some more money and would like to hit Bonne Terre or Table Rock Lake this summer.

My goals are simple. Just log as many dives as possible in Tenkiller beaver and oronogo!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom