2013 Isle Royale Charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks. I've posted there as well. Figured I would cover all the bases.

Sounds really interesting, was looking for live aboard on the great lakes for last summer, did not find you guys :(
I was wondering if we need to book the whole boat or not and if I could get an idea of prices, just to start thinking about it...

Sorry to hear you didn't find us. We run live aboard charters to Isle Royale from mid June till mid Sept. Post season we run weekend trips in the Apostle Islands.
The boat holds 6 customers and 2 crew. I need a minimum of 4 to run the boat. If you have less then four I can put you in touch with other dive shops that have booked charters that need spots filled. We typically run 5 day 4 night charters at $915 per person. This covers all your air fills, food, non alcoholic drinks, and O2 hung at 15ft for your safety stops. Nitrox and Trimix fills are extra. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask or shoot us an email.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks for the info. Now on my "to do" list.

Back
Top Bottom