21w HID canister Light For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please read this entire thread before making any orders with this user.
Lets try to get some moving at $700 then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,
I do not need that big of a light for what I am doing. Can you do one similar a 700 dive rite Led system? I have been looking for just one of the 700 led from dive rite but that leave as fast as they come in. If you could do a good economical led canister for cheaper than I can get elsewhere I would definitely buy.
Thanks
Chris

350xfire has been making LED canister lights at an economical price. Definately talk with him about it.

I am currently only making 21w HID lights. I could make a 10w HID if you would like for around $150 less ($550) but I would recomend the LED route for that brightness range. I am still experimenting with LEDS and have not found a beam I am happy with.

350xfire has been making LED canister lights at an economical price. Definately talk with him about it.

I am currently only making 21w HID lights. I could make a 10w HID if you would like for around $150 less ($550) but I would recomend the LED route for that brightness range. I am still experimenting with LEDS and have not found a beam I am happy with.

Thanks for the referral adm...

TXfire: I am in TX as well. Shoot me a pm and we'll talk. I can beat the LED 700.

Thanks

BTW, adm at $700 that's a steal!!!

Almost :wink:

I'm working on some clearer pictures and a video showing off the light. Try to get that up tommorrow for everyone.

Lets try to get some moving at $700 then.

that seems like a good price for this light. wish I could buy one.

It might help you if you had someone "independently review" one of your light and post the review here. Perhaps someone who already has a 21w of another brand and can give a good comparison. just an idea.

that seems like a good price for this light. wish I could buy one.

It might help you if you had someone "independently review" one of your light and post the review here. Perhaps someone who already has a 21w of another brand and can give a good comparison. just an idea.

Yeah, perhaps he can give us all one for free to review!!! lol

Yeah, perhaps he can give us all one for free to review!!! lol

Heh... I didn't expect him to "give" one to anyone. But to let someone use one for a determined time period who knows other brand similar 21watt lights.

yeah I'd love to have one.... But I also don't meet the criteria specified of someone as a reviewer who knows 21watt lights. So I'm sure there is someone better out there....

I said this because it seems like with the original posters low overhead and not having to pay middle men to distribute/sell, it might turn into a good small business for him.

to let someone use one for a determined time period who knows other brand similar 21watt lights.

I have been in contact with a dive shop that will be doing exactly this. I took a video last night in the pool. When I edit I will put it up. It will help some to visualize the beam pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom