21w HID canister Light For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just contacted paypal, and started a claim. The story goes the same for me. Excuses, then no communication. This is very frustrating.

If all the parties that have ordered lights want to join together to try and get something figure out I'm in.

Same for me. let's go ahead with this claim. last thing he told me is that he would have sent two for the price of one...

Last edited:
The most incredible thing is that he is on facebook and we can see his face, and his girlfriend

holy...I almost bit and ordered one...something told me it was to good to be true.

Good luck to all

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Just FYI, mods don't normally get involved in disputes over sales just because the seller and buyer used SB, but... I certainly don't mind sharing what I know in cases like this, so... his last visit to SB was June 7th. He has not responded to my PM inquiry on this matter either, which was sent June 17th.

holy...I almost bit and ordered one...something told me it was to good to be true.

Good luck to all
Whoa! Based on this post I've gone back in the thread and added a cautionary note to read the entire thread before making any deals with adm3745.
Rick

Good to hear that... Good luck to everyone involved!

I won my paypal dispute today!! All $800 has been credited back to my account!!

could you give me the claim number??

My claim is not valid because I did it too late... I was still waiting to have the shipping to italy and I found it normal to have a long delay... :depressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom