21w HID canister Light For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If paypal does not work, Now sure if your banks work like the ones here in the USA but go to it and file the REG E as others have done and gotten there money back against the same person

I work for a bank, so here's some advice: Filing police report, notifying Paypal, and the other fraud outlets are all on track. One thing not mentioned is that the debit or credit card you used to make the payment may also have a "zero liability" clause. Notify your bank and file a claim. This claim is under Regulation E and the banks have to conform to it. I'm not saying you will receive a refund on the spot, but they will perform an investigation on your behalf. This is mandatory compliance with Reg E. It does work in many cases. I know, it happened to me, and has happened to many of my clients. Good luck!!

"Adam" has my money too. Never thought to check this thread again until now, just kept trying his email. If there is any action I can join in on please contact me ...

Ron

Not to stir the pot but...he's got delrin rods up for sale on ebay right now (along with a couple old coins). You could contact him through the message feature on ebay. He's got 100% positive feedback too.

Guys what has been the problem finding him? Yall know he lives in Melbourne Florida, His dad passed away and you can get his IP address.

I would 1. look for every Adam in Melbourne, talk to the people who got there light to get a return address. 2. Talk to dive shops in the area to see if the know of him 3. check funeral homes for recent deaths with his last name. 4. get the mods to release his IP address.

It cant be that hard, someone has to have his phone number and address.

And if all else fails call the sheriffs office down there and file a report.

Ive been following this thread for awhile and im surprised no one can get any contact with him.

I dont know if you ever have heard of NSX NICK but he screwed some people over on a forum and paid for it big time...

check the link out
Easiest way to own a NSX - NSX Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom