2nd April Looking for Dive on NJ or MD coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Mo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have to fly to PHL for work and want to get a dive in on the 2nd April if any one is going out. I would prefer to wreck dive <160' HE
But I am willing to settle for less just to get a dive in. Will pay for the boat fuel and incidentals. I don't want to travel all the way there and not get some down time.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Capt Mo:
I have to fly to PHL for work and want to get a dive in on the 2nd April if any one is going out. I would prefer to wreck dive <160' HE
But I am willing to settle for less just to get a dive in. Will pay for the boat fuel and incidentals. I don't want to travel all the way there and not get some down time.

here is what I know of maybe they will do trip if you charter the boat
you can call them at (610) 631-2288 for reservations and Information.

1-Apr Sunday 7:00 AM Dumont 80'

Enjoy Diving in Comfort and style on the Tuna Seazure

37 foot twin diesel powered Topaz
24 knot cruise
NO CATTLE BOAT! 6 passengers only
Long fins on boarding ladder
Complete downline setup
Our signature heavy duty benches with oversize storage

smilies-41093.png

Should be a lot of info on the local forum here.

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom