2nd daily American Airline flight added to Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The article mentioned something about adding a flight from maybe Fort Worth to make it easier for travelers on the West Coast. With the new Renaissance now open and the Hyatt opening in January, the hotels will be looking for seats especially during the winter months. What about Sky Service direct from, I think Toronto during the winter? Would that be easier from cheese country?

The article mentioned something about adding a flight from maybe Fort Worth to make it easier for travelers on the West Coast. With the new Renaissance now open and the Hyatt opening in January, the hotels will be looking for seats especially during the winter months. What about Sky Service direct from, I think Toronto during the winter? Would that be easier from cheese country?

Hyatt coming in January? Where's that gonna be?

I have more than 1MM Hyatt points, so I think I know where next year's vacation is gonna be! (After I deplete my Marriott points in August with this year's vacation.)

I'll be curious to see their diving facilities if any! Where on the island is this?

They are at the entrance of the Spanish Water at Barbara Beach. The dive operator is gonna be Ocean Encounters.

Decent location/beach? Heck, I'll check it out myself when I'm there in August I guess!

Back
Top Bottom