2nd Order of DIMWIT T-Shirts --- Last Chance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm going to put the order in for the 2nd run of t-shirts on Tuesday. If you don't have one already...and they've all been delivered. This is your last chance to order one for now.
PM me if you want a shirt. I'll get a final price from Austin Screen Printing. I'm off to Coz from July 5th to the 14th. The t-shirts should be ready for pickup by the time I get back.

Here is the order to date:
agdiver75 - 1 Med gray, 1 Lg gray, 1 gray XXL
BOgrady - 1 L gray, 1 L black (paid)
ChrisPete - 1 Lg gray
Chucksaul - 1 L pink (ladies), 1 XXL pink
debraw - 1 XL black (ladies)
Dive Junky - 1 Blk XL
Driftwood - 1 med pink (ladies), 1 XL gray
Foo - 1 xl black (ladies); 1 xl white (ladies)
Ftwdiver14 - 1 L gray
Ianr33 - 1 black L
Joe Diver - 1 gray XXL
k-valve - 1 M gray
loudgonzo - 1 XXL gray, 1 XXL blk
Lowery399 - 1 XL Gray
Martha - L gray (ladies; paid)
Matt Booth - 1 XXL gray
NadMat - 3 XL gray, 1 XXL gray, 4 Sm Pink (for the wet t-shirt contest)
04.gif

sealskin98 - 1 gray med
scubashawn123 - XXL gray
txmanager - gray XL
wjknobles - 1 L black
YellowfinKunkfish - 1 pink med (ladies)
ZenDiver.3D - 1 medium gray, 1 large black, 1 large gray, 1 x-large gray

Last edited:
Debra W. 1XL Black

I will watch the thread for costs and send you the payment by Paypal.

Okay... is it possible to get white? I want to add another XL ladies, and if you can't get white, please make it a gray one (this is in addition to the black one I already asked for, for a total quantity of two more.) Thanks again, so much, K-valve!!!! You rock!!!

I submitted the order to Austin Screen Printing this morning. This order is closed...sorry.

Hopefully, I'll have a final price per t-shirt today. I'll PM everyone who is on this order with pricing as soon as I hear back from the printer.

Okay I need a a Large Blue one .... hehehe Just kidding, just a large grey and a large pink... the medium pink was confiscated by the brat , she keeps chickening out on taking scuba yet she steals my clothes

grrr

Okay I need a a Large Blue one .... hehehe Just kidding, just a large grey and a large pink... the medium pink was confiscated by the brat , she keeps chickening out on taking scuba yet she steals my clothes

grrr

hi LM, how is your leg(knee?) doing? rumbum said you were on injured list.

I think you missed the order deadline for this round, I believe the order has already been placed.:(

Guess you'll have to steal back your pink one till next order.

John, please let us know when another order will go in, after seeing a couple of y'all with them yesterday at CSSP I gots to gets me one!!!
Thanks!

hi LM, how is your leg(knee?) doing? rumbum said you were on injured list.

I think you missed the order deadline for this round, I believe the order has already been placed.:(

Guess you'll have to steal back your pink one till next order.

Yea still on the injured list, sadly I hurt myself in normal life, its so embarrassing to be involved in all these extreme type sports and hurt myself at home. Not respectable...Im healing, slowly putting pressure on it, thinking of taking a dive this week to see how the fin resistence affects the pain. Just need to find a buddy for the week whose willing to be with a gimp (HINT HINT)

Yea still on the injured list, sadly I hurt myself in normal life, its so embarrassing to be involved in all these extreme type sports and hurt myself at home. Not respectable...Im healing, slowly putting pressure on it, thinking of taking a dive this week to see how the fin resistence affects the pain. Just need to find a buddy for the week whose willing to be with a gimp (HINT HINT)

good to hear you're getting better, don't push it to hard or to quickly.

I'll be back at work next week, but might be able to do an evening dive at mansfield or wentz during week, and should be in town next weekend and free to dive.

hope y'all are having a good fourth weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom