$3 Ferry, gotta love it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny I didn't get the local price. When the clerk quoted the price to me I pointed to the sign and asked about that. She told me those were the local prices. I states "I don't look local" and she just smiled at me.

If you haven't had the banana cake from Coffee Cozumel, your missing out on one of the greatest things in life. It's like a sweeter moist banana bread with fresh bananas between the huge layers, and cream cheese frosting drizzeled with chocolate.

Man, you ain't kidding. After reading the above I had to stop in and taste for myself. Double espresso (a few pesos more for an extra shot by the way) and the banana cake had me bragging to the gang I met up with in CZM. They FORCED me to take them there later to confirm all is true. On my second visit, I tried the carrot cake which was good, but the banana takes the prize. I did not try the cinnamon buns; however, the tagalongs highly recommend them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom