3 Olympus SP-350 & PT-030 (housing) kits - $300 each kit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhelmuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi Gang!

I have 3 kit's (camera and Housing) - Olyumpus SP-350's and PT-030 - for sale. These are excellent (but used) cameras and housings. All are 100% function and range in condition from good to excellent. These are not only excellent starter kits - but they are fully capable full range for FULLY AUTOMATIC to FULL manual mode + RAW modes... well take a look here to see what Cathy Church has had to say about these ...

145if5.jpg

...a pix of multiple views on the camera and housing (1 SP-350 and 1 PT-030 included in each kit)

I'm asking $300 for each camera and housing paired together (right now I'd prefer to NOT seperate them, but make me an offer if you only need one or the other). They will include a rechargeable CRV3 battery and a 1 Gig xD memory card. You pay postage or any other shipping costs.

These are really fantastic cameras and I know these will make some divers out there very happy. You can very easily extend these into a very advanced setup/rig with the right lenses and ttl strobes and tray. The ability to take photos from one inch across to ultra wide (with the addition of wide angle lenses) underwater on one dive is not matched anywhere. MyMode presets (4) provide quick menus complete with my favorite exposures and settings for 1-Wide angle or photos with blue backgrounds, 2-Close photos with dark backgrounds, 3-ultra close or super macro, 4-telephoto fish is not matched anywhere. After you take a photo,if it is not quite right, you have quick access to both shutter speed and f stop with a single press of a button. It is not simpler anywhere else on any other camera, period!

If anyone is interested, I also have an Intova WAL which works fairly well with this housing (with step ring). It does have some slight vingetting at the corners with at FULL WA setting. I can offer it up for $100.

I also have 1 Sea & Sea Light tray with single arm (YS mount) - make me an offer if you're interested...

I also have a UR/Pro filter (for the Oly PT-030)... I'd like to get $37 for it.

The reason I'm selling these is that I used these in my classes (U/W photography) and it's what I shoot (I no longer will be offering loaner cameras for my classes as the shop I work at is wanting to market what they sell more). I'm planning to add some new LED lighing for my HD video rig and these are going to help me pay for them...

PM me if you want more info or need my paypal address....

Jim

Thanks Bret... :cheers:

OK - I'm down to 2 kits left! Don't miss out on these guys... they are really spectacular kits, and at this price they are a steal...

I know I love mine, and this is a great price.....for a full set up....

Hey Jim,

Thanks so much got it today. Great condition, very excited about trying it out asap.

Bret

Looks like I'm down to the last one...

OK I still have one more kit available (Thanks Sebastian - yours will be going out ASAP).

WAL - SOLD!
Filter SOLD!

Sea & Sea Light tray with single arm - still available...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom