30 30 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that would go down in history as the last 30 30 30, but here is to your hopes on a great Force Fin model that is to your interest!

Well, that would be just about any of them, as I haven't tried a ForceFin I didn't like.

I'm thinking my next fin will be the Sapphire Blue Excellerating Force Fin with bat wings done in diamond clear (if they exist yet.)

the Batwings really only work because they are really floppy, hence the reason they come in the soft poly, they would look really cool in the diamond clear material, but they wouldn't function. not to mention the very thin cross section of the Batwings would probably lead to brittle fracture fairly easily.

Doug, working on new site, here is the 30,30,30 program this month.Force Fin Scuba Catalog I have been taking care of my Father Gordon B. Evans who passed on today at 10:45. He was a amazing artist and will share with ScubaBoard members some of this work. GoD Bless, Bob

Thank you all for your condolences towards Bob and his family. He is very thankful for your support!

The current 30 30 30 is really a 60 60 0 and a 30 30 30 combined.
Under the 30-30-30 program, we are introducing a new generation of the Foil Force Fin which is being poured with the latest Tan Delta material and formula to provide the most rebound and snap characteristics in our history at Force Fin! The 2010 Foil Force Fin also features redesigns in the underside of the blade. The retail price for this new generation Foil Force Fin is $449.95. Our special introductory offer is our currently 30-30-30 offering at $314.96.

The 60 60 0 is a unique first in the history of our company and is an opportunity to have purchase power in our stock of 2nd/blem quality Foil Force Fins. These fins are cosmetically defective, but structurally sound, and offered at 60% off their original price. You can today and only on the limited items in stock buy Foil Force Fins at the unprecedented price of $99.95. This is a one time 60 day special and there are no returns ~ hence a 60 60 0 Force Fin product promo.

We don’t make 2nd/blems as a matter of choice so we have limited numbers in sizes ML, L, XL, XXL. Color range: Neon, Gray, Olive, Blue, Purple, Desert Sand, and Orange.

Get into a pair of Foil Force Fins and experience the water speeding behind you and driving you forward!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom