30 30 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
First time ever Force Fin will be presenting a new program through out the year!

30% off the Force Fin retail price
30 day money back guarantee
30 day special

This includes free shipping anywhere in the world!

The first Force Fin product to kick off this historical program is the Force Fin PRO
Click on the link to order yours now! :42: 100% made in the USA
30 30 30

It figures... :shakehead:

Could this have waited until I sold off mine ?:banghead:

Pro%20Forcefin303030.jpg

Don't Snooze and loose out on Force Fin's latest 30 30 30 on the Force Fin PRO
belizekane1.jpg

Blair,

Steve from Buckeye Diving School here!
When did the special start? I gather this is a 30 promotion so I think we have missed about 1/2 of it!

Cheers,

SCUBASTEVE44,
Great to see you here on the board! Thanks for the post. Such great info on your Buckeye Diving School website be sure to add a link to your signature for us all to link to it and see your shop! Being in business since 1964 says a lot!!!!!

This is our first 30 30 30 and it will apply to all of your customers looking for Force Fin Pros during the time of the 30 30 30 product promotion. We are looking forward to other 30 30 30 product promotions in the future and will have the proper notice in place for you and your team.

We have been very thankful and proud of our business relationship with you and the Buckeye Diving School. You and your team have great knowledge of our products and in depth experience in the field with Force Fins. Anybody interested in SCUBA equipment, classes and great information about diving in the Ohio area go into Buckeye Diving School and get hooked up! Thanks again Buckeye Diving School!
Thanks scubasteve44,
Blair

Your trip to Bonne Terre Mines in November looks real inviting! I will be keeping an eye on spots available.

The Tan Delta Force Fin is the next Force Fin Product featured in our 30 30 30 promotion.
dhannahTD.jpg

This current 30 30 30 promotion will take place from September 15th 2009 to October 14th 2009. During this time the Tan Delta Force Fin will be 30% off of our retail price which is normally $449.00.

This also includes free shipping anywhere in the world!

Click on the 30 30 30 link to order your Tan Delta Force Fins today! :42: 100% made in the USA.

ff_caymanfeet_be.jpg

Tan Delta Force Fins are the current Force Fin product in our 30 30 30 program.

30% off Force Fin Retail Price
30 Day Money Back Guarantee (we want you to use the fins as much as possible in 30 days)
30 Day Special (ends October 14th 2009)

This includes free shipping anywhere in the world which includes FPO/APO
100% made in the United States of America

Back
Top Bottom