30 30 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will never go wrong with a pair of Tan Delta Force Fins!
I keep returning to my trusty beat up pair of green ones. They are like old friends of mine.

Tester #1 I trimmed several pairs of Tan Delta's today. They are so beautiful I try to trim each pair before signing them. I was mainly signing Flying Force and the Excellators, I never trier of this chance. This a one chance to grab a pair on 30-30-30. BOB

Last edited by a moderator:
be_tdalien.jpg

Tan Delta Force Fins are out of this world!

Zahgurim, The SD-1 might be left out of the 30/30/30 program, since I engrave each person name on a inside information area. I build and lace each fin so refunding if not happy puts me holding the bag. So far no one has asked for a refund. What I have been doing is letting Scuba Board diver's play around with my personal SD-1. I have a large file so far on SD-1 customers, being every careful not to sell to some one with a fin testing Magazine or other Company, or another knock-off artist. So, it is my choice who I sell this fin to, even at $499.00. I must add that the SD-1 comes with a great USA Made bag and one year subscription to Diver Magazine.

Hey!! This may be a picture of my Tan Delta's that I ordered from Steve at Sea Lab!! I ordered blue. Could this be them? Wow!! They're famous!

cbpraigg, Saw your pair of beautiful Blue Tan Delta's on Friday, while putting my signature on them. They will rolling out this week. Thanks for supporting on of my favorite Dive shops, being I select just a few stores, Steve is a winner. If your in the Georgia, Atlanta area check out Sea Lab.Sea Lab Intro

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom