320 Lumen LEDs for Tektite Expedition light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjblomquist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I justed added the Tektite Expidition lights to the list of LED mods that I'm Making along with the Scout and UK SL4 lights.
This Tektite module should fit any of the Tektite 3 or 4 C batterie lights
The light I have is the Expidition Star
The reason for this is I meet a diver in Cozumel that had the 14 LED version and he said it was so weak that he could see it in the day light at all. I looked at his light and told him I could make a Cree LED fit it. It took a couple of weeks but I got a light in and have made a couple of modules they are 10 times brighter then the stock light.
I have put then on EBay put as always if you send me a PM you get Free shipping and the price would be $35

Attachments

• P1010298 032.JPG
    P1010298 032.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 69
  • P1010307 041.JPG
    P1010307 041.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 80
  • P1010308 042.JPG
    P1010308 042.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 72
I justed added the Tektite Expidition lights to the list of LED mods that I'm Making along with the Scout and UK SL4 lights.
This Tektite module should fit any of the Tektite 3 or 4 C batterie lights
The light I have is the Expidition Star
The reason for this is I meet a diver in Cozumel that had the 14 LED version and he said it was so weak that he could see it in the day light at all. I looked at his light and told him I could make a Cree LED fit it. It took a couple of weeks but I got a light in and have made a couple of modules they are 10 times brighter then the stock light.
I have put then on EBay put as always if you send me a PM you get Free shipping and the price would be $35

Bump no one out there that would like to pump up their Tektite I will take another $5 off for the frist buyer. $30 this is 10x brighter then stock

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom