3H Italia Automatic OceanDiver 52mm Deep Pro DP1N Italian Dive Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I was in Spain this past summer when I came across an automatic Italian Diving watch from 3H Italia that is not available for purchase in the United States (the website is all in Italian). The watch has a 52mm!!!! clear polycarbonate casing with superluminova numbers and hour markers. The watch is waterproof to 15 Atmospheres or 500 feet. The watch came with 2 kevlar, tear-proof watch bands, 1 red and 1 white. I still have the watch box complete with the warrantee card from the manufacturer. I believe the watch is under warrantee for 24 months, therefore it still has about 14 or 15 months worth of coverage. Unfortunately the automatic movement of the watch is Japanese and not swiss, but I have not had any problems with it's ability to keep exceedingly accurate time. I have seen a couple 3H Italia's come across ebay as well as a found a couple of websites which carry the watch. The same model watch I am selling is listed on 3H ITALIA for 399.00 euros ($630.66 US dollars), and an older model 44 mm OceanDiver with clothe band is listed for $224.00 at 3H Italia Watches. You may also view the brands website at Oceandiver 52mm Deepro. I have not listed the watch on ebay because I am somewhat of a collector, and would prefer for the watch to go to someone who appreciates it's beauty, functionality, and rarity. I have to many pictures to post so please send me an email at rastanfield55@yahoo.com or private message if you would like me to send them to you. I am asking $600.00 which would include insured shipping and handling, however I would be willing to negotiate. Thank You.

Hi,
I'm doing some research for a school paper and am trying to find the weight of any 3H Italia Watch while in it's packaging.
Would you happen to have this information?
It would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Filipe Valente

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom