3mm wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lobo

Reaction score
Need to get a full 3mm have a shorty, what do you think of the bare velocity??

Have a couple of Bare suits..........no problems, good suits.

Bare makes excellent suits and their warranty is great, but unfortunately they are very hard to get where I am.

You can also try the Henderson Hyperstretch and the SeQuest X-Flex... I like those not only because the ease of putting them on, but also because they allow for a great fluctuation on weight and body changes.

I have a 3mm Henderson Hyperstretch--love the fit!

I have a Henderson Hyperstretch as well. My only complaint is that the velcro on my Ranger cumberbund has a tendency to stick to the suit.

lobo:
Need to get a full 3mm have a shorty, what do you think of the bare velocity??

I have the Bare 3/2 velocity full and consider it to be a great suit. It helped that their MLS seems to be custom made for me. Depending on where you plan to dive, also take a look at the ignite fullsuit (2005 model). Apparently it is '2mm N2S throughout w/skin torso', if that'd work for you. Cheaper too. Can't go wrong with Henderson either!

Sean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom