4 - 100cf Steel LP tanks / Doubles w/ OMS manifold for sale $125

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marinetwo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have some steel tanks for sale. I "believe" these are roughly 100cf. I am not sure of the brand, but they will ship with a brand new hydro from this month. I am not sure of the brand, but I have posted closeup pics of the tanks so you can see the numbers. I would be happy to provide measurements if needed. I have two identical grey tanks.

For the singles, I would entertain $125. For the set of doubles, I'd like to get $350. Buyer pays shipping.

I just did some quick measurements. The tanks are about 25 inches round, they fit 8" bands. I also have bands that I'll throw in if you buy both silver tanks. Here are the numbers on the tanks too.

The yellow tank numbers: DOT-3AA 2400 B261986 GALV 10/94 (plus the new hydro stamp)
The second yellow tank: DOT-3AA 2400 B262129 GALV 10/94 (plus the new hydro stamp)
The silver tank numbers: DOT-3AA 2400 IA5 69871 8/96 (plus the new hydro stamp)
The second silver tank DOT-3AA 2400 IA5 69896 8/96 (plus the new hydro stamp)

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Will not ship to PA

Last edited:
I will take $299 for the doubles to get them out of my basement. Buyer pays shipping. Also, I will take $115 for the grey tank. I have one grey tank left.

Where do you live? How much for shipping to zip code 27603?

I think I can ship these for about $35 to $40 per tank because of the weight and size.

What's your location? I'd be interested if I could pick up.

The doubles are now sold. I still have one grey tank and the compressor available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom