(4) Hog D1 Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericlt1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am selling (4) Hog D1 Cold Water First Stages and (4) Hog D1 Second Stages.I recently switched to different regs to match my team and it would be a shame to let these collect dust. The Hog regs are great breathing regs and have served me well. I had two of the second stages and one first stage serviced in October. All of the first stages are missing a few of the plugs, but no more than you will need to set them up. I am flexible on breaking them up, so please let me know what you are interested in and we can work it out.All of these regs have been used in varying amounts (20-100 dives?). Some are about 9 months old and some are about 14 months old. They have been used mostly in salt water but have been rinsed after each dive. They have only cosmetic scratches, but other than that function as intended.I can email more detailed images if you would like. Thanks. photo.jpg

As above, how much? I might be interested in 2+2

Two sets sold pending payment. To be clear. These ARE cold water sealed and contain the 5th port. Thanks. :D

Price?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom