40 ways you might be a Yankee if

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmmmmmmmm I have a mask, and was a pro wrestler at one time.

(BTW the real freaks are in the stands, had one to stab me and another broke a real 2X4 over my back)

smokey braden:
how do y'all figure that missouri is anywhere near the south.
check out a map please sir

If you notice, I said I was from the deep south, Not living in the south. I am currently sourounded by bland food, cold weather and bad bar-b-q. I spent most of my life in Choupic Louisiana (Near Thibodaux) and Laredo, TX. And if you will check a map, I believe they are both still in the South. :wink: I consider anyone living north of I-20 a Yankee.

yes sir, you are correct.
didn't mean for y'all to get your undies in a twist.
do y'all plan on coming "back home" before it's all over?
glad to hear we have a good ambasador in missouri

Been up here for 2 years, still haven't changed my cell phone from a New-Orleans area code (504) Can't wait to get back to a place where the trees don't change color (it ain't natural) and they close the bars up here at 1:30. Heck I ain't used to starting till 11pm. :soapbox:

Didn't mean to sound upset, I's just havin fun with it.

ScubaHawk:
I consider anyone living north of I-20 a Yankee.

That's funny, because I consider anyone living south of I-20 to be a redneck. Guess it's like the 'unoffical barrier' or something.

Afraid_of_Fish:
lol do people actually want to attend 'flea markets' etc?
I like 'em... got a nice set of shark jaws and a stack of vintage vinyl for $10.
Afraid_of_Fish:
Whateva, even if it was real its not like its entertaining to watch a fat guy in a leotard get hit with a chair.
I don't think it's real, or watch it, but I do think a fat guy in a leotard getting hit with a chair sounds much more entertaining than it actually is. By the way, W.W.F. is the World Wildlife Fund. The wrestling organization lost a lawsuit and had to change their name to W.W.E.

Afraid_of_Fish:
That's funny, because I consider anyone living south of I-20 to be a redneck. Guess it's like the 'unoffical barrier' or something.

Ya' know now that you mention it, the "Redneck-Yankee line" sounds better than that confusing "Mason-Dixon" line. :D I got pulled over smuggling books back into my hometown, I got off though . . they couldn't find anyone to prove they were books.

ScubaHawk:
Ya' know now that you mention it, the "Redneck-Yankee line" sounds better than that confusing "Mason-Dixon" line. :D I got pulled over smuggling books back into my hometown, I got off though . . they couldn't find anyone to prove they were books.

:rofl: hahahah

mason-dixon line? never heard of it. lolzz someone should put a sign up on I-20 that says "Go any further and you run risk of entering red neck territory".

Y'all be nice the Mason Dixon line is way way up north about the MD/PA border, while I20 is only way up north about Monroe, LA. :10:

up here, grits are good with maple syrup {the real stuff, not pretend maple flavored corn syrup}, a grinder is lunch, not somthing found in a machine shop, in the summer, ribs can be bought out of a school bus, apple pie isnt just for breakfast anymore, crickets arent legal bugs, but counters are, there are a wide varity of seasons {leaf checker, stick [almost winter] winter, m****f****ng cold winter, still winter, sugar, mud, black fly, mosquito, summer [this year it was on a tuesday] then back to the present leaf checker season..., ayuh is a universal response, and city-ots are given real creative directions..., husky vs stihl is a religious question, buck monday is pretty much a holiday, snowshoes are used, not decrotive, blue tarps, 55gal drums, tin roofing and sap buckets are used for everything, rocks grow in fields, 4wd is manditory, jokes abound about cows with legs shorter on one side for easier grazing on hills {lean beef}

more later...

Back
Top Bottom