49ers win!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it was

F-U-G-L-Y....

not just ugly...but not as bad as the browns crumbling in the 4th quarter against the steelers....that was SAD

DiverBuoy once bubbled...
My Team pulled it off U-G-L-Y!

I cannot wait for the next time the 49ers have to come to Giants Stadium to play the New York Giants. I hope the Giants fans have a most-interesting "welcome" for Terrell Owens....say, a 70,000 beer-bottle salute aimed at his head.

I think SAD covers it. I can't wait for the rematch and I pray Shackey (sp) has a breakout game. Owens - better not bring the Sharpie

Eric

Well, those of you who cannot wait for the Giants/ 49ers rematch, you will just have to wait until NEXT YEAR... I wish you the best of luck, enjoy the off-season... Believe me when I say I know how it feels (ie Roger Craig fumble, do Giants fans remember that?) Go Niners!!!

sharkman
:guitar:

I heard on the radio this morning that the state of New Jersey is thinking about sueing the NFL or someone for the blown call by the refs.:confused:

Only in America! :bonk:

Last time I checked...the team name was the New York Giants...and further more the game was played in CA not NJ anyway....Here's an idea let's sue a league where subjective rules are part of the game. Now let's focus on one subjective rule that wasn't called. In retro-spect, how many times has this happened anyway...furthermore, who says the giants would have been able to actually snap, hold, and kick the ball anyway...isn't their going success rate the worst in the league anyway??

Sorry...the whole situation seems highly idiotic to me

The deal with the blown call at the end of that game is sickening. The league has admitted that it was indeed wrong. Pass interference should have been called along with the ineligeble reciever downfield. These would have been offsetting penalties, and resulted in a replay of the down. Tagliabue has admitted that this was a very poor call on the part of the officials.

As far as NJ suing the NFL, that is a joke. It is actually only one NJ state assemblyman. His so called logic is that the state of NJ will lose out on tax dollars that they could have assesed on the players bankroll, as many of the players pay NJ state income tax. With the season being shortened, they will not be able to collect money on the income the players would earn in the next round of the playoffs. Typical big government politician. No logic what so ever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom