4th in PG & Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shushi

Registered
Reaction score
:D We're coming down from SFO Friday and staying thru Tues the 4th. Wanted to find out from some locals as to where the best shore spots would be that will allow me to park my RV close to the beach. I know by Asilomar their are plenty of pull outs to park but not sure of others. We'd like to keep the bed, shower, and toilet close if you know what I mean. My husband and I are pretty new here just moved in Jan'06 from Hot Lanta aka Atlanta,GA. If anyone is doing some shore dives this weekend we'd love to meet up. We went to breakwater in January and haven't been back since. Guess you could say we're not used to such cold water and thick wetsuits.:blinking:

i will be in monterey through the weekend but i am teaching a class ,so any fun diving that i will be doing will be on friday afternoon and then each day after i am done with the class, i will be at the breakwater (coastguard jetty) , and really breakwater is the only place that i know of down there that has the place to park an rv and still be close to the beach, as for shore dives there are many from breakwater on down through pacific grove!!!!

Thanks Jim!! Maybe we'll see each other there. I know that they have some big spots there just have to get up really early. I'll post what type of RV I'll be in if'd you'd like to drop by. I work for a RV dealership so I never know which one I'm taking until the day of.

Shushi:
Thanks Jim!! Maybe we'll see each other there. I know that they have some big spots there just have to get up really early. I'll post what type of RV I'll be in if'd you'd like to drop by. I work for a RV dealership so I never know which one I'm taking until the day of.
yes sure that would be great, i am in a ford explorer pickup, dark blue, and a huge EMT decal in the back window,and will be parked right at the jettie if i can get a parking spot, if we can run into each othere i can in person show you many nice shore diving spots, it just would be very hard for me to do here on the board, unless one of the computer brains on the board happen to post a map or somthing like that, i am to computer dumb to do somthing like that!!lol

dannobee:
HEY DAN!! how are you??? you be around this weekend??? if so look me up !!! if you dont still have my no# let me know i will send it over to you. and thank you very much for the post, i am very computer iliterate!! and cant spell either ,ROFLMAO!!!

jim ernst:
HEY DAN!! how are you??? you be around this weekend??? if so look me up !!! if you dont still have my no# let me know i will send it over to you. and thank you very much for the post, i am very computer iliterate!! and cant spell either ,ROFLMAO!!!

I'll be boat diving Saturday morning, but I always seem to end up hanging around Breakwater in the afternoons. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom