4th of July Camp/Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverChix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a few spots open for tent camping at Stillwater Campground (Sonoma Coast) for the 4th of July weekend. I haven't had much of a response from the DS group, so I thought I would open it up to this group. The campgroud is 12 miles north of Jenner. The site is paid for, you would just have to pay to park in the overflow area ($6.00 per night, dogs are extra). Here is the website for the campground Stillwater Cove Regional Park - Regional Parks - County of Sonoma, California. We usually have a potluck on one of the nights, and we may take a day trip to Mendocino. PM me if you are interested in joining us. Some of us Scuba dive, some freedive and some do not dive at all.

Tessa

I might be up for a North Coast venture... I will check in with other NC Divers to see what they are up to that weekend.

c...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom