5 LP port D1 cold?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iztok

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just saw a buddy who has D1 Cold with 5 LP ports instead of the 4 port version.

Is there a conversion kit available to add 5th LP port to my existing 4 LP port D1 Cold?

I just saw a buddy who has D1 Cold with 5 LP ports instead of the 4 port version.

Is there a conversion kit available to add 5th LP port to my existing 4 LP port D1 Cold?

yes and it will be available by the end of this week.

Thanks! This is awesome news!

Thanks for listening to your new owners!

I am looking for two of those for my doubles :) (either that or one and buy another 1st stage for my singles :wink:

Did you ever tested its performance deep?

Only down to 100fsw....and it breathes nicely there (on 32%). I have absolutely no doubt that with a little helium in the mix, it will breathe at least as nice down deeper!

I really like the regs, but I'm not feeling the hose routing without the 5th port. It's not that bad, but it took a few times for me to figure out what works best for me. That said, one (or two if you dive dry without the argon set-up) of the hoses has a bit more of a kink than I like.

That said, one (or two if you dive dry without the argon set-up) of the hoses has a bit more of a kink than I like.

Glad new HOG regs have 5 ports now and kits will be available for upgrading old regs!

I am with you on the kinks. 5th port will do the trick.

Thanks again for making the regs with 5th port cerich!

overall easy, torque wrench is required.

best,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom