500 Lumen Light only $79.99

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jax, great pics! the light wasnt designed for a light sock, so i am not surprised it is a bit hard to turn on in one :wink: its a big light for a light sock, and i never envisioned it in one. it sure looks purty in your pics though :wink:

Since the DRIS 500 is only slightly larger than the Ultra Nova, and I've been using the UltraNova in the U-light sock for a year+, I don't foresee any problem with the DRIS. It's smaller than an HID head, and the length has not proved to be a problem.

I use the Ultra Nova for catching an buddy's attention in day diving, and for pointing at things.

... I'll let you know the end of April...
Ditto! Morrisons will be my testing ground!:wink:
I just ordered mine. I hope they are in soon.
I have some good photoshopped ones of her if you prefer those.....
:rofl3:
:popcorn: if it wasn't AWOL!

Ditto! Morrisons will be my testing ground!:wink:
I just ordered mine. I hope they are in soon.
:rofl3:
:popcorn: if it wasn't AWOL!

Y'know, it's scary to think what an arsenal of photoshopped Jax that Mikey has! :popcorn:

Picked mine up at the show Friday and met Mike.
Seems like a great guy - so far I like the like the light, just need to add water :)

Picked mine up at the show Friday and met Mike.
Seems like a great guy - so far I like the like the light, just need to add water :)

Uh-oh . . . you're hooked!!! :rofl3:

This is how it begins. Next, he'll send you a note about a cool new thing. Then, he gives you that price you cannot refuse . . . .

YOU'LL NEVER BE THE SAME!!! :rofl3:

At the airport now, and heading home from a great show! dont worry, I am bringing lights back with me from the show. they will ship tomorrow :)

Jax, stop giving away my secrets! lol

At the airport now, and heading home from a great show! dont worry, I am bringing lights back with me from the show. they will ship tomorrow :)

Jax, stop giving away my secrets! lol
Woo Hoo!

*sigh* I can never pass up a good bargain. And that always means I need to buy two so the Wife gets one too!
Will be interested to see how this completes my light setup. My other 'backup' is the I-Torch Advance-B which is like a bloody light sabre it's so narrow.

Reactions: Jax
Holy $#@*, this thing is bright! Can't wait to try it! It's my first dive light, and all i have to compare it to is my Rayovac flashlight (circa 1995). I should post those beam comparisons.. :)

Got mine yesterday! Thanks for the quick dispatch Mike. Gonna get it wet tomorrow during DUI Demo Tour at ABWA. It's not like I'll need the light there, but hey; I can show it off. Maybe even give the lightning a run for the money if it ends up with t-storms. :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom