60mm AF-D Nauticam port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The 60 macro will, or the compact port base and compact port 30, which is what I use.

Jack

Thanks jack. You're referring to the N60G correct? When the AF-D is focused in, the front extends correct? Still plenty of room?

Also, would you even need the focus gear if all you do is auto?

As far as I understand it will fit. It fits the AF-2 85mm too, btw. That port does have 67mm threads for a diopter, something I use a LOT.

I'm using the compact port base and compact port 30, then if I change to the 105, all I have to do is change to a compact port 50. I use a Woody's diopter that presses on over the top.

If you're interested I can check with them again. Just ping me offline.

Jack

Ahh, I am informed that the 60 macro port will not fit the older 60 Micro AF-D Nikor.

Jack

Ah. Would the 60 AF-D work in the 105 port? (I bought the af-d but i just think the dedicated ports look awesomer).

I guess if nothing else, compact and 50 will fit both 60af-d and 105 correct?

While they will fit, you are wasting the magnification of the 60mm, as you can't get close enough with it. You really need a 30 for the 60 and a 50 for the 105.

Jack

Back
Top Bottom