6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a good time and being my B-Day is this Thursday I think it's a good time to celebrate!!! :D

My Birthday is closer to the Venice Beach bash date. :) :pbbbt:

I would like to keep it under $100 per night since I'll be staying two nights. But, I would consider paying a little more if it we're right near the action.

Its mostly shore dives. The sites are a few hundred feet off shore.

Do you have a price range? There are several nearby at varying prices.

Hello Colin, Jamie, Bob, and the bunch.... I'll be able to make this event so add another one to the count. Colin - I'll be bringing the Farallon along if I don't flood it by then so you will get your ride.. :wink:

I would like to keep it under $100 per night since I'll be staying two nights. But, I would consider paying a little more if it we're right near the action.

Weve stayed at the Hampton Inn which is about 15 minutes from the dive site. 20 if you get lost. Nice hotel and plenty of restaurant choices and other entertainment nearby.

As of a few minutes ago it was showing $99 per night. If I were going to stay the night this time,that would be my choice of hotels.

As an added bonus watch for the raccoon. He gives everyone the middle paw.:D

Hotel - Venice, Florida - FL - Hampton Inn & Suites

I don't plan on spending anytime in the room so I ended up booking at the Motel 6. I got a great rate $42 plus tax.

Thanks!

Weve stayed at the Hampton Inn which is about 15 minutes from the dive site. 20 if you get lost. Nice hotel and plenty of restaurant choices and other entertainment nearby.

As of a few minutes ago it was showing $99 per night. If I were going to stay the night this time,that would be my choice of hotels.

As an added bonus watch for the raccoon. He gives everyone the middle paw.:D

Hotel - Venice, Florida - FL - Hampton Inn & Suites

Only ten people signed up?????? :confused:

Well either way, count me in. Colin, I am going to post a thread in the Tampa Forum to try and get peeps motivated. Capt. Grumby - look forward to hanging out with your wife again. :)

Is there a list being kept of items being brought? I didn't see one in the first post.

How Many People Are Going To Be At The Bash? Do We Need Crowd Control?

Hey Lady! I am sitting here with my darling spouse right now. She says Hello!

Anyway, it is looking as if we are going to have to back out of the Venice trip. We got an offer on our house today and, if it goes to contract, we have to be out of it by 03 Aug!

So, instead of diving, I will be packing and moving that weekend.

Only ten people signed up?????? :confused:

Well either way, count me in. Colin, I am going to post a thread in the Tampa Forum to try and get peeps motivated. Capt. Grumby - look forward to hanging out with your wife again. :)

Is there a list being kept of items being brought? I didn't see one in the first post.

Now there are 11 people but they are bringing 26 guests. That's enough for a party.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom