7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I hope all the mothers are having a WONDERFUL Mother's Day! And the same goes for all the "Pet" mommies too! :wink:

I had a good day! My family and my sister's family got together with my mom and dad at the local park/reservoir. We snagged a shelter at the marina and cooked out, fished, and then canoed. It was my first time canoeing and the kids thought it was really fun too! When I got home, I took Dolly for a *short* walk... as I'm feeling a tad sunburned! LOL

Did lots of walking today so that was my exercise.

LindaBluedolphin:
Did lots of walking today so that was my exercise.

Start running it gets your heart rate up:D

Travelnsj:
Start running it gets your heart rate up:D

I can't run anymore since I hurt my knee in a tubing accident about 5 years ago.

Did a shore dive on Saturday, lots of swimming, but got an 88 min dive in. Sunday did another beach dive and not as much swimming, and the dive lasted 108 min.! Whoo Hoo! Rest day today, maybe walking after work, then will jog in the morning.

Today is my last day you'll hear of me until Friday, got the Final exam today so I'm gonna go study. Probably won't be doing too much exercising for a while, if I do, then it will be the usual this and that and then more diving on Saturday. :)

And by the way, I know its late, but here is something for Mother's Day. Its the pink lense. :D

Picture_0321.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhh - now thats cute!

AND GOODLUCK with your exam!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom