75 bands in pic...try to find them all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twisted Sister: I'm guessing this as the two acrobats in the middle of the street.

Agreed: This is fun!

Average white band (the group in white on the left), Iron Maiden (Grey thing in center), Crowded House (above uu), Men at work (above crowded house), hole (in street), 9 inch nails (by matchbox 20), Great White (shark on poster), Steely Dan (what the queen is holding), Green Day (on the calender)...plus all the ones previously mentioned.

This is fun!

Pretty darn good squashie!

Squashie:
Average white band (the group in white on the left), Iron Maiden (Grey thing in center), Crowded House (above uu), Men at work (above crowded house), hole (in street), 9 inch nails (by matchbox 20), Great White (shark on poster), Steely Dan (what the queen is holding), Green Day (on the calender)...plus all the ones previously mentioned.

This is fun!

here's what i got

1. the eagles
2. Gorillaz
3. B-52
4. White Zombie (rob zombie)
5. Led Zeppelin
6. Smashing Pumkin
7. Red Hot Chilli Peppers
8. Guns and Roses
9. Rolling Stones
10.Blues Brothers
11.alice in chains
12.U2
13.Spoon
14.Butthole surfers
15.Matchbox 20
16.Phish
17.blind melon
18.Black Flag
19.Cowboy junkies
20.Save Ferris
21.Blur
22.Fatboy SLim
23.Gregorian Monk (CHant)
24.whitesnake
25.the pixies
26.deep purple
27.sex pistols
28.cirque du soleil
29.cristina aguillera
30.madonna
31.Tatu
32.The Police
33.Black crows
34.the cars
35.Ratt
36.hole
37. 50 cents
38.Green Day
39.Eels
40.Dinosaur jr.
41.eminem
42.Jewel
43.dead kennedys
44.SEAL
45.smash mouth
46.cypress hill
47.scissor sisters
48.korn
49.moby
50.garbage
51.lemonheads
52.the doors
53.BeeGees
54.counting crows
55.talking heads
56.carpenters
57.postal service
58.great white
59.petshop boys
60.cranberries
61.styx
62.cutting crew
63.screaming messiahs
64.king kong maniacs
65.radiohead
66. the vines
67. crowded house
68. prince
69. pink
70.queen

You never know what you're going to find when you log onto this board!!! :)

Anyway, I got to 41...

Is there a link to an annotated answers page somewhere?? I'll be fried if I can find some of the ones paolov found like the BeeGees or Talking Heads. (and there's a good many that paolov found that I have no idea who the band is, but can figure out in the photo.)

Answers???

jwvanno:
Is there a link to an annotated answers page somewhere?? I'll be fried if I can find some of the ones paolov found like the BeeGees or Talking Heads. (and there's a good many that paolov found that I have no idea who the band is, but can figure out in the photo.)

Answers???
Patience, my pet! :05:

The impression I get from the website (here's the link again so you don't have to go back to the first page: http://www.heavy.com/heavy.php?channel=virginGame) is that the contest is still on. Perhaps once it's over, Virgin will post the answers.

As for Talking Heads... my understanding is the people on the TV screens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom