77mm > 67mm step-down adapter for Nauticam flip mount for CMC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pinksquiddiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello!

I shoot w/ an Olympus OMD E-M1 w/ the Nauticam housing.
I've been using the 12-50 mm lens w/ the CMC, but just purchased a port for my 60mm lens.
I'd like to be able to use the CMC w/ this lens as well but it is 67mm thread vs 77mm thread w/ the 12-50mm.

I have the 77mm Nauticam flip mount for my CMC and was wondering if anyone knows of a step ring that I could use (77 >> 67mm) to be able to use the original flip mount w/ my new port rather than having to buy a new one (they are so expensive
sad.png
!! )

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

That might work, but it might not, I am using something similar but it does not seat perfectly well. I ended up getting a cheap eBay flip adapter for $40.
Bill

I use my 60 in my 12-50 port with the SMC and adapter - works great. Did someone tell you the 12-50 port wouldn't work with the 60 lens?

That might work, but it might not, I am using something similar but it does not seat perfectly well. I ended up getting a cheap eBay flip adapter for $40.
Bill
Bill, how did that flip adapter work out for you? $40 sounds a lot better than the $260 Nauticam wants.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom