For Sale 80+ models of bungee adapters for computers and compasses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, just submitted my order in black! Thanks!

Thank you very much! Your order sent.

VR3 bungee mount adapter

4.jpg

Attachments

• 20210922_194816.jpg
    20210922_194816.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 62
These adapters look really great! I am wondering is there is a version for the Aqualung i470tc. The original band for this DC is not ideal, and I'd like to replace with a bungee mount.

For Aqualung i470tc, we could make two different mount adapters, but for this we need the computer itself or a 3D scan of it.

Just submitted an order for my Gekko. I bought off a guy who had it in a console case, but would prefer to have it on my wrist. Your design seems to fit the bill - excited to try it out!

We own the suunto eon.
any adaptor to hook onto bc retractable
thnx

Just submitted an order for my Gekko. I bought off a guy who had it in a console case, but would prefer to have it on my wrist. Your design seems to fit the bill - excited to try it out!
Would you like it in black, red or yellow?

We own the suunto eon.
any adaptor to hook onto bc retractable
thnx
We can slightly change the design to mount on bcd if you write what exactly needs to be changed. It will be free for you.

Attachments

• 20210524_191233.jpg
    20210524_191233.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 42
We can slightly change the design to mount on bcd if you write what exactly needs to be changed. It will be free for you.
I guess i need guidance
i want to attach it to my bc and be able to retract it when needed
something to attach to this or similar but secure in one position if that make sense
thnx

Attachments

• 9847A058-0DBF-4A83-8793-42D616891B21.jpeg
    9847A058-0DBF-4A83-8793-42D616891B21.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 42
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom