For Sale 80+ models of bungee adapters for computers and compasses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Second order for mounts (great stuff!)

The route packages take to Canada from Moscow is perplexing lol

IMG_6729.PNG
IMG_6730.PNG

IMG_6731.PNG

Ordered the one for the Aqualung i200C put note in for red color and a little longer bungee because it is my backup DC worn a little farther up my forearm. Look forward to getting this.

Any chance you all would be making one for the Aqualung i770r anytime soon?

Shearwater Petrel1?

Economy shipping is shipped through the least loaded shipping centers. For example, a parcel can run between Poland and the Netherlands a couple of times, or it can lie in France for a month, waiting for the so-called "sorting" before being sent to the States. It's always like this.
Sometimes we send the product to the Amazon warehouse in the States, but this is only beneficial for a homogeneous product, without an assortment, but we already have 71 models in three colors each.

Unfortunately, no one has brought us Aqualung i770r and Shearwater Petrel yet.
I already wrote earlier, to make a mount adapter, we need to have the computer itself in our hands. The second option, if someone is ready to do this, you need to measure the dimensions on the computer case with a digital caliper + 3D scan of the computer case.

Ordered the one for the Aqualung i200C put note in for red color and a little longer bungee because it is my backup DC worn a little farther up my forearm. Look forward to getting this.
Sorry for the delay, we were exhibitor of the Moscow Dive Show.
Red mount for Aqualung i200C is ready. How long should bungee be?

Assuming it is a single piece probably 75 to 80 cm. I measured my upper fore arm and it is 33 cm without a wetsuit.

Just ordered a Mares Puck Pro. Does the mount allow for charging/synching without removing or modifying it?
We have sold a lot of these mounts and have only been asked about this opportunity a few times. I confess that because of this I did not try to find an elegant technical solution to this issue, although, of course, this should have been done a long time ago. In my opinion, it will be ugly if I just make a rectangular cutout in the mount, in addition, this will reduce its strength. If you were kind enough to offer an interesting solution in the form of a 3d model or a detailed drawing, I will gladly do it for free for you. In any case, I'm open to discussion.
More than 70 models of mounts in five colors are always available.

We have sold a lot of these mounts and have only been asked about this opportunity a few times. I confess that because of this I did not try to find an elegant technical solution to this issue, although, of course, this should have been done a long time ago. In my opinion, it will be ugly if I just make a rectangular cutout in the mount, in addition, this will reduce its strength. If you were kind enough to offer an interesting solution in the form of a 3d model or a detailed drawing, I will gladly do it for free for you. In any case, I'm open to discussion.
More than 70 models of mounts in five colors are always available.
Thanks for replying so quickly to my post and my email! I don't have my Puck in hand yet, so it might be a little while before I can do some brainstorming.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom