A brief start of summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Yesterday we were paged out for this one but were quickly canceled when it was determined that the truck just barely missed the water.

Coeur d'Alene Press Newspaper - Local and National News - Kootenai County, Idaho : Cement truck driver dies

Then I hear on the news where a woman was “Bow Riding” on their ski boat on Newman Lake which is just across the line in Washington but only 10 minutes from my place. She apparently fell off and her husband ran over her severing her arm below the elbow.

Now he is arrested for drunk boating and other stuff. The boat has been impounded and she is missing an arm. What a start to summer.

The news said they haven’t found her arm yet and their dive team hasn’t asked for us to give them a hand. :wink:

Gary D.

The news said they haven’t found her arm yet and their dive team hasn’t asked for us to give them a hand. :wink:

Gary D.

Why would they? Apparently they have extras lying around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom